Photography by Aubrey Jane Photo
Josh and Liz are a lively couple who love spending time with their friends–and are known to be the lives of the party. When it came to their wedding, they wanted to show their friends and family a great time full of thoughtful touches that made the night unique.
A few of my favorite details:
- The stunning, one-of-a kind backdrop of Wisconsin Brewing Company
- Delicious BBQ made by a good friend of the groom
- Perfect balance of decor that mixed the industrial setting with bright floral accents
Josh and Liz began planning their wedding with me a year in advance. Liz approached me asking for help with decor, which she found to be a little intimidating. Josh and Liz wanted a nontraditional venue for their wedding, and decided on using the Wisconsin Brewing Company’s brewery.
It was very fun to be involved with all the planning. Liz and Josh put a lot of thought into the details they wanted for their wedding, and we met often to discuss what they had decided on and how I would help. As their plans came together I created several decor options, and we were able to create the look they wanted.
- Decor consulting
- Floral arranging using shabby chic centerpieces in assorted bottles, growlers and cans
- Working with Wisconsin Brewing staff to plan the wedding
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure seamless execution
- Setting up venue decor including greeting table, memory table, seating card table and chalkboards
- Purchasing ice and setting up N/A beverages
- Coordinating with WBC staff to move and set up tables for dinner
- Assisting caterer with hors d’oeuvre and dinner buffet