After a week of rain, grey skies, and lousy weather, Saturday dawned with beautiful blue skies, warm temps and a nice breeze, perfect for an outdoor ceremony overlooking the prairie at the Lussier Center in Madison.
Jenny and Josh wanted an outdoor ceremony with family, good friends and a special 1984 Mustang convertible, their dream came true, the day was beautiful! They had created a blue and gold themed decor with intricately folded hearts in old books, custom coloring books for all the kids young and old, and a golden pig for the head table. A highlight for the photos will be the Bride and Groom posing and having fun in Josh’s beloved vintage Mustang.
I met with Jenny and her mom a month before their wedding day to determine how I could help their day go as planned.
After our meetings we all determined the services they needed most were:
- Working with Jenny, Josh and her mom Karen to create a timeline for the day,
- Have an onsite venue meeting at the Lussier Center to determine where and how the Lussier Center would be set up, meet with their staff to get directions for using the Center.
- Have all the decor dropped off at my house the day before so I could transport it to the Lussier Center.
- Keeping the day on schedule according to the timeline.
- Opening the Lussier Center for the day.
Services I provided were:
- Contacting vendors the week before to verify arrival times and expectations.
- Opened the Lussier Center for Bridal party and vendors.
- Set up the decor for the dinner, including head table and guest tables.
- Set up gift, guest book and coloring book tables.
- Set up signs for guests.
- Coordinated with vendors to be sure they were on time and on site.
- Set out lawn games, assisted ushers to get chairs ready for ceremony.
- Greeted guests and guided them to the ceremony and reception.
- Best of all, sending the Bridal Party down the aisle!