Jon and Kelsey chose the Galleria Marchetti, a beautiful urban oasis, as the back drop for their chic Chicago wedding and reception. The evening started with their wedding ceremony in the lush garden under a wood arbor as guests sat in sight of the Chicago skyline. With a pastel palette in an airy tent complete with chandeliers, they treated guests to an evening of celebrating, delicious food, dancing and merriment.
Some of the highlights for me were:
- Tucker their beloved dog walking down the aisle
- The Wisconsin Badger pride and connections that brought them together and celebrated
- Kelsey and Jon’s amazing first dance
I am lucky to know Jon and Kelsey as family, Kelsey is my son in law’s sister, so it was extra special to me to be able to help make their dreams come true. Kelsey and Jon knew that even with the great staff at the Galleria, there were still many personal touches that required attention. They hired me to manage the details, so they could relax and enjoy getting ready for their wedding. We communicated via phone and email early on, and I also made a visit to Chicago to see the venue and meet the staff. It was a great opportunity to work in a very different setting and city!
Some of the details were:
- Contacting and coordinating with vendors
- Setting up gift and seating tables
- Overseeing the set up and decor of the venue
- Keeping the schedule for the evening
- Working with the Bridal party and families at the rehearsal dinner to learn the order and timing of the procession
- Sending the entire procession down the aisle in front of all their friends and family
Special Thanks to all the great Vendors who made it happen!