From our first meeting on a cold, grey, snowy day, France said lots of color was top priority for their wedding. She and Joel are a vibrant fun couple who live life to the fullest. Joel’s Aussie accent was one of the first things that grabbed France’s interest, and they wanted to be sure that his roots were also embraced at their wedding. Their vision came true with the most beautiful wedding at the Barn at Harvest Moon Pond.
A few of my favorite details were:
- All of France’s mother’s bright, colorful, hand painted items, table runners, signs and goblets- she is a true artist and creative spirit!
- Their birch wedding arbor with huge bull horns, decorated with locally grown flowers under the perfect willow trees
- The many touches to represent Joel’s Australian heritage
- The sunset toast with desserts served on the patio
We met several times to go over decor, timing and logistics for their wedding. France and Joel knew they wanted to be able to fully enjoy their wedding and guests, many of whom traveled from Australia to help them celebrate. With that in mind, we worked out a long list of services I would provide to allow them to focus on the day, not the details. Here is a partial list:
- Coordinating the Wedding Party procession
- Transporting and setting up all table decor, signs, gift table and special decor details inside and out
- Contacting and coordinating with vendors before the wedding and during the wedding
- Working with the great staff at the Barn at Harvest Moon Pond (Thanks Renee and Gary!!) to be sure all the outdoor and indoor furniture was arranged correctly
- Keeping the day’s timeline, and assisting their fun MC, Simon with his timeline
- Sending the Bridal party and families down the aisle
The day was perfect! It was a fabulous mix of people, sunshine, flowers, great food and happiness, in an absolutley perfect Wisconsin countryside setting. Thank you France and Joel!
And a big thank you to all the great vendors who helped make it happen!