Photos by: http://www.christyjphotography.com
Amber and Dillon: all I can say is joyous, fun and serene. The whole day just had a special feeling. Starting with their outdoor ceremony before a rustic altar of tree stumps, candles, and flowers, their best friends and soulmate siblings joined them as they said their vows. Dinner, dancing and celebrating then took place in the transformed multipurpose room at Aldo Leopold Nature Center.
A few of my favorite details:
- Though Amber and Dillon are high school sweethearts, they were both so excited to be getting married!
- The beautiful yet simple white fabric draped from the beams of the dining room and the greens simply placed as runners on the dinner tables created a serene and elegant room for their celebration.
- Amber was very organized, and had such a calm way about her, it made doing my job stress free, and creating their day a breeze!
As Coordinator some of the details I took care of were:
- Setting up the altar, gift table, dessert table, and floral decor on the dining tables
- Coordinating with vendors
- Working with Amber and Dillon to create their timeline for the day
- Attending the rehearsal to organize procession
- Gathering gifts and securing them
- Distributing gratuities to vendors-who all did a great job!
Amber and Dillon are so sure of each other, and have such wonderful close knit families, it seems to me life will be just one long, joyous, loving adventure!
Thanks to all the great staff and vendors who helped make everything happen!
https://www.hy-vee.com/stores/detail.aspx?s=529 Floral Dept.
http://www.eventfulswpr.wix.com/ewpr * these women were so awesome!!