Christine and Corey love nature, outdoors, growing things and exploring, so for them holding their wedding at Aldo Leopold Nature Center was the best way to honor their beliefs and be in a beautiful outdoor setting for their celebration.
We first met in the cold of November in their early planning stages, and again the week before the wedding. I assisted with their rehearsal the night before the wedding, and then was on site the next morning to get their decor in place, coordinate with vendors, keep the day on track, send the bridal party down the aisle under the trees, and many other coordinating tasks.
The day was a perfect day to be outside getting married! Some of the highlights for me were:
- The excitement of Corey and Christine’s first look
- The vintage blue canning jars filled with twinkling lights
- Their heartfelt, sometimes funny vows
- The prairie in full bloom alive with butterflies, birds and fireflies
- The special spice blend gift jars for their guests
- The delicious food from Banzo Catering
The wedding was a true representation of Christine and Corey; happy, easy going, and always growing, with true friends and loving family supporting them all the way!