Abby and Drew held their ceremony at Sacred Hearts Catholic Church in Stoughton, and their reception at the Monona Terrace.
The church is already beautiful, and the addition of fresh flowers only enhanced the backdrop for their ceremony as friends and family watched them become Mr& Mrs.
With a view of Lake Monona as the backdrop for their elegant reception, the decor of white tables, silver chairs and touches of purple in their flowers created a room that took your breath away.
A few of my favorite moments were:
- Seeing Drew watch Abby come down the aisle
- The live string quartet that played for cocktail hour
- Watching Abby’s Grandmother make them laugh with her hilarious jokes
- Abby gobbling up her cake after they had their ceremonial cake cutting
- Working with Abby and her mom to make the whole day happen
Some of the services I provided were:
- Meeting with Abby and her mom to create the timeline for the day
- Assisting with the rehearsal
- Transporting the flowers from the Church to the reception
- Coordinating with the day’s vendors
- Setting up decor
- Securing cards and gifts later in the evening
Thank you to all the vendors that helped create this special day: