Sugarland, a classic old Wisconsin barn turned into an amazing venue, surrounded by rolling green hills, a ceremony spot under a beautiful Oak tree, was the perfect setting for Abby and Tim to exchange their vows and celebrate their marriage.
I had the pleasure of meeting with Abby and Tim several times before their wedding day to help plan their wedding. Above all they wanted a day of calm, but a well coordinated day, so they could relax and enjoy themselves. Abby is a detail person, and had great instructions for all the events of the day.
There were many highlights of the day, these are a few of my favorites:
- The flower girl, ring bearer, and the nephew, carrying a sign that announced “Here comes your Bride”!
- The setting for their ceremony under the Oak tree
- The perfect cake
- A thunder storm that was timed just right
- A sparkler send off for the newlyweds
Some of the coordinating tasks I did were:
- Coordinating their rehearsal
- Coordinating with all the vendors
- Picking up flowers the morning of the ceremony
- Arranging table flowers
- Setting up signage
- Setting up gift/card table, cake table
- Sending the Bridal party to the ceremony
- Securing cards and gifts
Despite the weather, heat and rain, it was a day full of love and fun, and a beautiful start as their life as Mr & Mrs and I am so happy I was invited to be a part of their celebration!
Thanks to all the great vendors who helped make the day fabulous!