Amanda and Wesley were high school sweethearts, and now a few years later are so excited to be getting married! Their wedding was held at Amanda’s family home, with the perfect Wisconsin farmland as backdrop, Amanda and her family transformed their yard into a pink, gold and white dream, with white tents, flowers and her dad’s custom built arch for the ceremony.
Getting the yard ready was a year-long process, and all the final details were also done by her family, but Amanda knew that on her wedding day she did not want her family to be working on anything, she wanted them to be able to relax and enjoy themselves as guests, while all their hard work was marveled at, which is where Bliss Coordinating came in.
Amanda and I communicated via email, and met at the house the week before the wedding to go over logistics.
A few of the tasks I coordinated for Amanda and Wesley were:
- Coordinating with vendors
- Assisting with their rehearsal
- Keeping the timeline for the day
- Setting up decor
- Assisting the Musicians coordinate with the procession
- Sending the Bridal party to the altar
There were so many great parts of the day, these are just a few of my favorites:
- The poem Wesley’s parents wrote and read for the couple during the ceremony
- The live music by Mark Croft
- The sweet, tearful Champagne toast Amanda’s father made after the ceremony
- Amanda and Wesley soaking it all in
- The homemade s’mores for the late night bonfire
The amazing vendors that made it all happen were:
As well as all their talented family members who had so many special roles in the day!