Amber and Kyle held their wedding and celebration at the Edgewater Hotel in Madison. It was elegant and classic, yet so warm and comfortable: a true reflection of Amber and Kyle.
Amber and Kyle planned their wedding from Nevada, Amber was so organized and thorough that working with them was a dream. We spoke on the phone and emailed prior to meeting in Madison shortly before the wedding to finalize their plans. Amber’s family in Wisconsin helped with logistics and transporting decor to the Edgewater. Her mother’s flowers and greenery from their garden and her sisters hand-crafted scented candles transformed the reception area into a beautiful personalized space to hold their reception and cocktail hour.
There were many special moments, a few of them were:
- Amber and Kyle bursting into laughter when they spotted a UHaul truck as they took their first-look pictures (on one of their first dates, Kyle actually drove Amber around Madison in a UHaul)
- Amber’s sister as their officiant who, so lovingly led their ceremony, with beautiful Lake Mendota views as the backdrop.
- The live string duo playing for the ceremony
- The adorable nieces and nephews doing a great job as ring bearers and flower girls
- The personal photos on the entryway screens of the Edgewater.
- The Grand Piano performance during the reception.
Some of the services I provided for Amber and Kyle were:
- Organizing the processional and recessional before the rehearsal dinner
- Coordinating with vendors, Thank you to all of them!
- Arranging decor for the gift, photo, cake, dinner tables and reception area
- Placing signage and easels for guest information
- Keeping the timeline for the day
- Sending the Bridal party down the aisle
- Assisting the musicians during the ceremony and reception
- Decorating the King’s table
- Re-purposing the flowers from the ceremony to the dinner
- Securing cards and gifts
The day was full of love and fun, with family and guests from far and wide who were all thrilled to help Amber and Kyle celebrate becoming husband and wife!