Emilie and Phil, or Phemilie as their wedding plan site was named, held their wedding at the Lageret in Stoughton. With the charm of the old building, and the ease of having all their events at one site, it was the perfect spot for their ceremony and reception.
We met in early spring of 2018 and kept in touch with emails, site visits and coffee shop chats. We worked on timelines, decor plans and logistics. I coordinated with their wonderful assorted vendors, and the helpful Lageret staff all of whom worked together to make the perfect wedding day.
On the day of the ceremony some of the tasks I coordinated were:
- Setting up decor for the dinner, ceremony, assorted gift, card and cake tables
- Keeping the timeline for the day
- Greeting and checking in with vendors
- Sent the Bridal party down the aisle
- Set up their dessert table
- Collected decor and loaded into vehicles throughout the evening for clean up
- Securing cards and gifts
A few of my favorite moments were:
- The great backdrop the Lageret provided for their fall themed decor
- The “Apple-y” Ever After caramel apples provided as treats for the guests
- Emilie and Phil’s excitement as they met for their first look
- Live guitar and vocals for the ceremony
- The beautiful table decor: candles, flowers, and the hand made custom table numbers
- The Kiss for a Cause idea. Instead of clinking your glass when you want the bride and groom to kiss at dinner, you would put money in a box representing the charity that Emilie had chosen, or another box for the charity Phil had chosen, then ring the bell and Emilie and Phil would treat you to a kiss.
From the warm, sometimes funny ceremony, lovely cocktail hour and delicious dinner, to the night of dancing away, family and guests celebrated Emilie and Phil with love and joy for a day to treasure.